Sunday, June 15, 2008
Examination - 15th June, 2008
God has His plan for us. If we want to know His plan for us, we have to pray and seek the answer from Him. The last time I took exam was 10 years ago. After being so long, today I sit for examination again. I was afraid at the beginning but as I worshipped and prayed, I have the peace. A peace that comes from God. His presence helped me to be calm and alert. Last time I have studied so hard but I did not manage to get good results because every time I sat for exam the fear came in. Now, by the grace of God the fear no longer evade any more. I learn to be more discipline and be closer to God. I thank God for those books wriiten by Joyce Meyer that influence my thoughts and the way of I look at things. I believe God is preparing me to bless those who are unsaved. I am given the knowledge on how to equip myself with more knowledge. He gives me wisdom and knowledge. He continues to bless me that I may bless others as well. Therefore, nothing is impossible with God. Hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment