I like to read Cristian books especially those written by annointed and influential child of God such as Joyce Meyer. God blesses her and uses her to bless others. I remember very well she stated that be joyful even in uncertainties situation. I used to be afraid and emotionally disturbed when something was not right but now as I meditate on the phrase the peace and joy flow in. Actually, when we are in uncertainty situation we should be more alert and be closer to God. A lot of people tend to walk away from God and blame God for not helping them when something bad happen to them. As for me,I always talk to God when I face problems because I believe He is my helper. I learn new thing, equip myself with knowledge and I pray that God's presence always be with me. God has given me all good things. If there is one that appears not so good, I would pray about it.
Bible says bless others and U will be blessed. It is so real to me. I visited my sister and she was in the process of revovery yet she felt pain in certain parts of her body. We tried to figure out what causes her pain. From there, I learned new things. I did not know as I took care of her I found out what causes the pain in my body. Even the auntie who took care of her was so kind that she taught me how to cook some delicious food and take care of baby. I just do a bit from my part and I received so much blessings. Experiencing God is so great!
A lot of time man dissapoint us, but God every time encourages, loving and so helpful. Now, I understand why our God is our priority. He is above all. He knows everything even a tiny bit of us.He wants us to be sincere and obey His words. If last time, I find the word submissive is so difficult to follow but now as I am closer to Him, I understand the meaning behind it. True enough all His words is life and serve beneficial purposes in our life. God is by my side when no one is there for me. No one can understand better of me than my Almighty God. Therefore, do not feel pity of yourself, feel miserable and want to leave this earth. You are more than able to change the circumstances if you believe in Him.He is the source of light. He is our hope. He is our future.
A good Christian friend of mine recommended me the web-site called Above Rubies. According to the author, Nancy Campbell, in every house "dining table" is important. What is so special about a dining table? The reason is by the time our husband reached home he is tired and want to fill up his hunger soul. That is the time he find the joy at home. I do not understand what does that mean only until one day after the examination, it was quite late and I was hungry, looking around for good food to eat, I just felt no good food that can satisfy me. When we are tired we want to feel at home, eat at home and relax. That is the environment we want to be at. I thank sister Lisa for her sharing the family ministry of Nancy Campbell with me. That is why meditating on God words is fantastic.
Experiency God is fantastic because He can do things beyond our imagination. I thank God He shows me good books that clear my doubts which have invaded in me for so many years. At the beginning, I just want to improve my English by reading bible but as time goes by God became so real to me.So changing our thoughts, focus on Jesus then we can focus on all good thoughts. Guard your heart and your thoughts,you will experience greater things in times to come. Thank God for He who knows all things from the last to the beginning and for He who is loving kindness!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment