Sunday, May 11, 2008

Heart to Heart Talk

I found the happiest thing in life are knowing God and to do the things I love to do. I love to sing songs together with kids because they are so real. There is nothing for them to hinder. They don't have any bad intention and they are so lovely. I feel so happy to be the aunt of baby Hannah.
I want to share something with all the girls out there. There was a man trying to get near me with bad intention. At the beginning, he seems a good man. He was a foreigner. Looking at me carrying a notebook bag he guessed I am a student. He started by asking what I do and where I am going. He then relate that he is studying in KL and do business here at the same time. When the train arrived, he tried to get close to me and asked whether I am married. I answered him I am married. Then he changed his conversation. He said he knows that I am not married by just looking at my eyes and keep praising me that I am gorgeous. Then he asked whether I have been to his country and will I marry the people of his country. He keep telling me he wants to be my friend and ask for a date.
This people will try to be close to you by telling he shares the same interest with you and then praise how beautiful you are and want to be your friend. Do not talk to outsider. I don't have any intention but that man is looking for its prey. So do watch out! I just can't believe this people trying to take advantage on others for their own selfish purpose. I really thank God because as soon as I found something wrong with that man I stopped talking to him. These people are so dangerous. We just don't know what their intention and what problems they may bring.
I thank God for laying His hand upon me and watching over me.

No comments: