Today is Sunday and also a Mother's Day. So blessed all mothers have little baby for them to love!
God is so good! He never leave nor forsake us. I realize confusion is no more confusion as they are answered when I walk with God. Each time I search for an anwer to my doubts, as I pray He hears me. When no one hears me, He is there for me. He changed my situation. Better not to complain at all as it is just inviting the evil spirit who is there waiting to attack. Who can come against me when God is for me.
Many people experience life in different ways. Most of the time we would say why I am being hurt again. No one can hurt. We are the one that hurt ourselves. Once I kept every thing to myself, just don't feel like talking to anyone. By doing that is bringing me to nowhere. At that time, my relationship with God is not so close. Who am I then at that time. Just can't imagine.
Chosen by God is such a priviledge that nowhere can be found. God gives peace to His children. He gives to me even I am not deserve for that. I find life is more meaningful when I know what on earth I am for. Now, I may not know where I am heading to but I strongly believe He will guide me and bring me through. He will take care of me.
I am a simple person and just need a simple family. That is what I am looking forward to. U may ask what is simple here means. To me to live with all these- gracious God, caring hubby, healthy food, comfortable home and affordable travelling.
I feel so good talking to Him. U may experience that too!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment