Time past so fast. A few more months I will be back home with hubby. I thank God for His love. I am not deserve for His love yet He always love me. I strongly believe in God can do more miracles. After knowing God my life has changed. I enjoy my life more than before. God is a God who care so much of His creations. I feel myself so priviledge to experience different ministries. From grace to glory. and from leadership to apostleship. I believe more good things are coming on its way.
In a day alone, God answered five of my doubts. The main one is why should I complain if I can pray for the unloveable one. Complain does not change anything but hurt ourselves. As a child of God I can pray, as I pray my dear God will change the circumstances. Father Lord, even now I am not rich but I can still bless others by praying for them. I can do that all because of you. Father, with you nothing is impossible. U saved my life, you set me free, you give me freedom and so much more. Father, your protection is above all. Who can put aside all his wants just to follow God's way. It is only Jesus who can do that. We are nothing but God is everything. God you not only heal but you redeem, restore, provide, love, and so much more.
I love this biblical phrase - do not judge or you will be judged. Who am I to judge, people pleasing the God and it's not me. We do not want to be judged as well. We against it so do not judge others as well. Biblical words are getting more real to me. It is a word that speak truth, words that set me free. Another verse - invite the poor and you will be blessed because they can't repay you. Sounds weird, right? I don't get anything in return so why do I need to be good to the poor. God do not see things as we see. If someone is rich they don't need us to invite them. They have more then enough to invite others. God want us to care for the poor and the lost one. However, sometimes the lost one can be ourselves when we are not careful. Staying at the comfort zone of 99% instead of looking for the 1% lost. As we are getting comfortable in our comfort zone, we tend to forget the purpose we are called for by God. Do we allow our spiritual to grow or let it be stagnant. When we care for the 1%, our faith is tested because you are doing something challenging and something that you think its hard for you. It is by your faith and God's grace, you can take the first step and then move forward. My dear friends, in all things God does there is a reason and purpose. Of course for a good reason and it is for you. It may be delay yet for a purpose.
When there is no answer to a question, bible is the answer. It is not a book but a book that speaks of life and truth! Any doubts can refer to bible for solution. That's great! God bless us for a reason. We are blessed to be a blessing. The spirit in us is greater than the world, so God's child do not fear of uncertainties. Be aware, sensitive and open to His words!
Hubby, you are my cute little one. Hope that you are reading my blogs. I thank God for the priviledge He gives me to pray for myself, my love ones and the unloveable. God, you do things in a way I can't see and don't understand but I want to say that I can feel it. Thanks in everything you have given me. I pray that my spiritual health will keep growing. Who am I without you God? So do not ask why, when the answer is there for you. Remove the harden heart and allows Him to work for you and be with you.
My dear sister and baby Hannah, you both are great. May God be with you all the times.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment